Monday, January 30, 2012

With Love and Misses

A great day always start with a smile? or coffee?
ain't that nice, but i still prefer waking up to my favorite music !
seems that it's been a long time since i blogged. well, it's because the days have became very occupied , also known as busy! haha, yeah, with all those tiredness getting back from practical. it just makes you wanna have a good rest! *snoresss

Oh my, something i feel a lil frustrated , that's my holidays for chinese new year! it's just too short. 4 days only.. how nice if it could extend and let me bring back my time to then, all the joys and fun i've missed with my fams and friends. how i wish, how i wish! everything passed so fast..i gue

So i guess it's just time chasing after all. i wish i could stay young and fun all the time. cause i think i'm not ready for adult hood yet..so many problems occurring when it comes to that..geez. STOP time for a minute and things will never be the same..puhh. well, anyway i need to get my rest for tomorrow energy sucking day. =)) good night and don't be too kind, cause it will only makes others take advantages! be naughty and start your naughtiness! haha

No comments: