Monday, September 17, 2012

Good 916 day

Good day mate! it's a splendid day today after a 7 hours of work, a nice rest just makes the day a lil better , today i would like to share some farewell post to some friends and some birthday wishes to some peoples!





About the pictures above: Sisters of mine! have a safe journey to UK! all the best! see you in two years time! Kong, Chiew and Jo! 



Below Pictures: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 916 peoples! Even though we're far apart, you're still in my heart! Best wishes to my nanny filed, my sister Ruby and my friend Ken. shall we meet again during my holidays :)





Well, here's a lil photo shooting to share ;) my Volkswagen miniature collection





and this? Obviously me! haha, this was during my practical at Kpg Sambir, went fishing during the evening to kill some time! and kinda proud i caught an Eel ..LOL look at my face! cheers!
and so that's all for today ;) till next post!
p/s: kidt

No comments: